Your use of Intellispark Pulse (the “Software”) and related services (collectively with the Software, the “Services”), is subject to this acceptable use policy (“AUP”).
You agree not to, and not to allow third parties, to use the Services:
- to generate or facilitate unsolicited bulk commercial email;
- to violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to interfere with the use of the Services, or the equipment used to provide the Services, by any authorized users;
- to alter, disable, interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Services;
- to test or reverse-engineer the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities;
- to grant multiple individuals access to an individual User account other than via the delegation features provided within the Services;
- to resell User accounts or parts thereof as added into a commercial product offered to third parties;
- to record audio or video communications without consent if such consent is required by applicable laws and regulations.
You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in the relevant jurisdiction(s). Your failure to comply with the AUP may result in suspension or termination, or both, of the Services.
Last updated: December 18, 2019